Leicester Tigers Rugby Camps offer a fun and active way to spend the holidays and make new friends in an environment that is filled with the wealth of experience that Leicester Tigers have to offer.
From tag rugby to contact, players of all abilities will have the opportunity to get the latest rugby tips straight from the top and develop both their core and position-specific rugby skills. Leicester Tigers Rugby Camps pride themselves on being able to offer inclusive and challenging sessions for players all abilities and experience, under the guidance of fantastic coaches and qualified first aiders. With some of our Tigers own stars like Ben Youngs coming through the ranks of the Rugby Camps, it's the best way to develop your game and find out more about our talent identification and performance pathways whilst still having fun in the holidays!
Camps offering tag rugby for U7's to U8's run for half-days from 9.30am to 12.30pm and contact rugby opportunities for U9's onwards running for full-days from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day. As part of your Rugby Camp experience you will receive:
- The best in rugby coaching
- Leicester Tigers Rugby Camp t-shirt, rugby ball and drinks bottle
- Free membership to the Junior Tigers Club
- Free junior ticket to an allocated home game
- Hot lunch and drinks for full-day camp participants
- 30 July 2018 - 3 August 2018
- 5 days for U9's to U15's
- 30 July 2018 - 1 August 2018
- 3 half days U7's to U8's Tag Camp